Monday, June 16, 2008

For Your Information...

The United States Association of Consecrated Virgins is having an information conference this summer for women discerning the vocation. It will be held at the Cenacle Retreat Center in Chicago, IL, from August 6 - 8, 2008. If you are another aspiring consecrated virgin living in the United States, you may want to consider attending. (For the record, I have never been to one of the USACV's information conferences before, but I am going this year at the recommendation of both my Vicar for Religious and my Vocation Director.)

This is an annual event, and usually the USACV includes the details on their website. However, this year their website has not been updated in a while--my guess is that the Rome pilgrimage has thrown everyone's schedules into chaos--but you can find the contact information of the conference's coordinator on page 3 of their February 2008 newsletter.

Or alternately, you could contact me (my e-mail is on the sidebar) and I could send you a copy of the conference's form via e-mail.

UPDATE (6/20/08): The USACV has now included information about the conference on their website. You can read all about it here.

No comments: